Ready or not here I come! SUMMER IS HERE!
I just came to the realization that my kids have exactly 3 days of school left. This morning as I was rejoicing in my thought that in 3 more days I get to finish my sleep, in 3 more days I won’t get assaulted by the sound of pesky alarms.
Then it hits me, THREE MORE DAYS! 3 more days I’m going to have them home with me all day, every day!
We’re talking camps, but it’s not decided, in the meantime I’m making a list of things to do with my kids that may help you too!
15 outdoor things to do
- Visit an animal habitat
- Go on a nature walk
- Take an impromptu road trip to the beach
- Head over to a park away from your neighborhood
- Plant a flower garden
- Visit a farm to pick strawberries or whatnot
- Visit a museum’s
- Visit a different library
- SprayGrounds & Splash Fountains
- go to an outdoor concert
- Go to a food truck invasion
- Go to a drive-in movie
- or movie in the park
- Hold a family jump rope and/or hopscotch competition
- Chalk art – Step outside and let the floor be the canvas
Sign up for our weekly updates to be delivered right to your inbox, along with our monthly newsletters that offer EXCLUSIVE contents on Faith, lifestyle, and healthy habits.